Energy Service Partners is always looking for experienced, and passionate people.
Energy Service Partners is currently seeking Communication representative. The new hire will be responsible for providing support for homeowners, sales representatives, and completing administrative tasks related to operational activities. Communication team members also use their project management skills to reach all organizational goals. They interact with other departments to make sure jobs move smoothly through the system. As part of the customer/sales representative support team, the new communication representative will receive calls from customers (primarily homeowners) and sales representatives requesting project updates and information.
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls to and from homeowners and sales representatives
- Received inbound calls evaluate projects and relay detailed project information to caller and document in call log
- Make outbound calls to customers relaying project information as required and document in call log
- Review projects, determine project status and work with other departments to resolve problems
- Be a team player
- Answering a high volume of phone calls
- Scheduling appointments and inspections for projects
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related field is required
- Experience working in Solar industry a plus but not mandatory
- Highly motivated and willing to invest their time and energy into creating a rewarding career
- Uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Bilingual is a huge plus!
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Daytime shifts Monday through Friday, possibly some Saturdays
- One location, possibly remote (after training)
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance will be offered at the end of a 60-day wait period
- PTO, paid sick leave and maternity/paternity leave
Energy Service Partners Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.