Energy Service Partners is always looking for experienced, and passionate people.
ENERGY SERVICE PARTNERS is seeking hard-working Solar Installers to join our team! Our Solar Installers are essential and valued members of our installation crews, who will work in a team environment installing solar arrays at residential customer homes. Safe working conditions and excellent communication skills are a priority here at Energy Service Partners.
● Layout, assembly, and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
● Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
● Prepare the job site for installation and leave the job site in good condition
● Pull the materials needed for each installation job
● Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the installation process
● Represent ESP as a point of contact for the customer
● Interact with customers in a professional manner including appearance and attitude
● Diligent safety practices, knowledge of OSHA standards, and use of safety equipment as required by management
● Roof work, general construction, or carpentry experience required
● Ability to safely handle tools and materials including, but not limited to: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
● Ability to work in extreme environments including, but not limited to: heat, crawl spaces, attics, etc.
● Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs
● Ability to perform repetitive physical duties such as lifting, bending, and standing for long periods of time
● OSHA certification preferred
● Experience operating basic hand and power tools
● Must be able to lift 50 pounds
● Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest quality end-product possible is required
● Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Must have excellent customer service skills
● Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
● Must successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
● Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
● Competitive salary
● Medical insurance will be offered at the end of a 90-day probationary period
● PTO, paid sick leave and maternity/paternity leave
Job Type: Full-time
Energy Service Partners Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.