Solar Install Crew Lead
Energy Service Partners is always looking for experienced, and passionate people.
Solar Install Crew Lead
ENERGY SERVICE PARTNERS is seeking a hard-working Crew Lead to join our team! The Crew Lead will work with a solar installation team to install arrays at residential customer homes. The responsibility of the Crew Lead will be to lead the team on the projects and be a subject matter expert on the job site. Safe working conditions and excellent communication skills are a priority here at Energy Service Partners.
- Lead the solar installation team on residential projects
- Preparation, assembly, and installation of solar array and mounting hardware
- Assist with the electrical wiring of all energy products
- Prepare the job site for installation and leave the job site in good condition
- Test installations to ensure optimum performance
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the installation process
- Represent ESP as a point of contact for the customer
- Interact with customers in a professional manner including appearance and attitude
- Diligent safety practices, knowledge of OSHA standards, and use of safety equipment as required by management
- 3+ years of solar installation experience
- 1+ years of customer-facing experience
- Ability to safely handle and monitor other handling tools and materials including, but not limited to: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Ability to lead a team and proven leadership skills
- Ability to work in extreme environments including, but not limited to: heat, crawl spaces, attics, etc.
- Capable of working at heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders and stairs
- OSHA certification preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest quality end-product possible is required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
● Competitive salary
● Medical, dental, and vision insurance will be offered at the end of a 60-day wait period
● PTO, paid sick leave and maternity/paternity leave
Job Type: Full-time
Energy Service Partners Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.