Energy Service Partners is always looking for experienced, and passionate people.
ENERGY SERVICE PARTNERS is seeking a hard-working Solar Electrician to join our team! The Solar Electrician will work as part of a solar installation team to ensure quality work and an excellent customer experience. Safe working conditions and excellent communication skills are priorities here at Energy Service Partners.
- Handle electrical wiring of all energy products
- Troubleshoot electrical issues, panels, inverters, etc.
- Monitor solar array systems
- Assist in material usage for each job
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers throughout the installation process
- Ensure that all workmanship is compliance with current NEC codes
- Work with local city/state inspectors to satisfy building requirements and expectations.
- Diligent safety practices, knowledge of OSHA standards, and use of safety equipment as required by management
- 5+ years of electrical experience
- 2+ years of experience with MPUs
- Valid and current electrician licensing
- Ability to performance advanced electrical calculations
- Ability to work in extreme environments including, but not limited to: heat, crawl spaces, attics, etc.
- Ability to perform repetitive physical duties such as lifting, bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering the highest quality end-product possible is required
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must successfully pass pre-employment screening requirements
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance will be offered at the end of a 60-day wait period
- PTO, paid sick leave and maternity/paternity leave
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00-30.00 per hour
Energy Service Partners Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer