Energy Service Partners is always looking for experienced, and passionate people.
As a leader in the solar installation industry, ESP’s Site Inspection Team is crucial to maintain excellence. This position is responsible for gathering all the on-site information needed from a customer’s home to design and install a PV solar system. Each job is unique in its requirements, and the Site Inspector’s job is to discover and collect all the specifics for each home.
- Drive to multiple locations across the region as required for the day’s inspections
- Access customer rooftop to measure roof area for mounting PV solar modules, and determine integrity of the roof
- Access customer attic to inspect structural members essential for Engineering the system
- Open up and document customer electrical panel for interconnection information
- Take photos of entire property to ensure there are no unexpected site conditions upon installation
- Complete Site Inspection paperwork and upload all information to cloud storage on company software
- Communicate all information with Engineering Team for accuracy and fluidity
- Other duties as required
- Experience conducting site inspections or other site work preferred (i.e. solar PV installations, energy efficiency, roofing, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills required
- Able to use most modern computer software, phone-based apps, and computers required
- Capable of carrying 50 lbs. required
- Able to set up ladders and climb two stories required
- Able to work in difficult physical environments (i.e. hot sun on roof, heat and tight spaces in attic, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license required
- Good driving record required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance will be offered at the end of a 60-day wait period
- PTO, paid sick leave and maternity/paternity leave
- Career mobility
- Qualified drivers will be equipped with a company vehicle for site surveying purposes.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $18-22 per hour
Energy Service Partners Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.