Energy Service Partners is always looking for experienced, and passionate people.
We are seeking a Permitting Associate to join our team. The Permitting Associate is responsible for keeping projects moving and updated within the Permitting queue. They will be contacting cities and counties to follow up on our permits or
obtain needed information as requested.
- Contact AHJ’s (Authorities Having Jurisdictions) to obtain updates on our permits that are in progress
- Input detailed notes in each project as necessary to keep them up to date
- Communicate with Permitting Team to follow up on the projects assigned to them
- Communicate with Permitting Subcontractors and update CRM with information related to their projects
- Assist with submitting refund requests for cancelled projects
- Keep reports they are responsible for current each day
- Assist Permitting Manager with tasks
- Knowledge or experience with city/county Building Departments is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to quickly adapt
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work self-sufficiently
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance will be offered at the end of a 60-day wait period
- PTO, paid sick leave and maternity/paternity leave
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
Energy Service Partners Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.